Become our IIBA® Chapter Sponsor
BECOME OUR IIBA® CHAPTER SPONSOR
As a Chapter Sponsor you can help by providing funds and/or facilities for the Chapter, such as space and refreshments for meetings, administration costs, etc. Each Chapter Sponsor signs an agreement defining the sponsorship fees and responsibilities of the sponsor and the chapter.
The sponsorship fee stays with the local IIBA chapter, helping them to provide programs and networking opportunities to business analysts in the area. In return, Sponsors are listed on the chapter’s web page with their company logo.
As an IIBA Chapter Sponsor, you or your organization will have the following benefits:
- Community visibility as the IIBA Chapter Sponsor
- Exposure on the IIBA® website as the Chapter Sponsor
- Recognition on marketing materials provide by the Chapter
- Recognition at the Chapter meetings
|Term of Sponsorship||12 months||12 months||12 months|
|Company name and logo displayed on the chapter website||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Company brief description and link to company website on chapter website||Yes||Yes||No|
|Recognition at each chapter meeting by the board president||Yes||Yes||No|
|Company name and logo displayed in meeting presentations||Yes||Yes||No|
|Broadcast email to chapter distribution list during term of sponsorship||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Annual chapter membership fees waived during term of sponsorship1 ($25 value each)||4 per year||No||No|
|Exclusive participation in board activities2||Yes||No||No|
1 Membership in the International IIBA is required for membership to a local chapter.
2 Platinum sponsorship provides these additional benefits not given to other sponsorship levels:
- Ability to partner with the Board on chapter development and promotion activities.
- Exclusive Presentation at one Chapter meeting during the sponsorship term. Topic and scheduling must be approved by Board.
IIBA Chapter Supporter
If you are not able to provide full sponsorship for a chapter, you may still help by becoming an IIBA Chapter Supporter. Supporters provide individual contributions, either monetary or in-kind, to defray specific expenses, such as printing or advertising. In return, the Supporter's company name and logo will be identified on such donations.
In addition to financial sponsors, the board of directors welcomes companies and individuals willing to provide the following services to assist the chapter.
CHAPTER MEETING SUPPORT
(Recognition at a chapter meeting on services relating to the event)
- Facility to host the meeting
- Food and beverage for meeting attendees
- Speaker costs
- Door prizes for meeting attendees
CHAPTER ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
(Recognition at a chapter meeting for the additional support)
- Printing services for chapter material
- Auditing services for financial records
- Educational services to chapter members
- Website maintenance
If you are interested in becoming an IIBA Chapter Sponsor or Supporter, please contact our board of directors, at President@northwestarkansas.iiba.org